To simplify order handling even further and lower costs, the consolidation of information channels and interfaces in the e-business field is important from our customers’ perspective. Hamburg Süd meets this need with the internet portal INTTRA , which is supported by a large number of leading global shipping companies.
Employing a standardised input mask, the business-to-business portal makes communication between participating shipping companies and their customers far easier. All users can manage the full range of documents within a single, integrated process – even when their order is handled by several different shipping lines.
Services covered by INTTRA:
- Schedules precise to the minute
- Track & Trace (container tracking)
- Booking overviews
- Recreation of bookings
- Overview of shipping instructions
- Submission of new shipping instructions
- Checking B/L drafts
- Creating standardised reports for your shipment
- Track & Trace cargo