With three fast and dedicated weekly sailings, Hamburg Süd links Asia directly with South America West Coast, Central America and Mexico, offering access to a broad scope of ports and comprehensive inland connectivity at both ends. The improved ASPA system launched in April 2018, is operated with 39 own vessels providing our customers with high frequency departures, dependable transportation and the most reliable network to support your business.
"Intermodal connections are available through Hamburg Süd‘s extensive and reliable inland network"
- Best-in-class transit times from China to Chile, Peru, and Mexico
- Direct weekly calls at Yokohama, Japan and Gwangyang, South Korea
- Fast transit times from China and South Korea to West Colombia
- Reliable connectivity from Southeast Asia ports via Hong Kong
- Comprehensive coverage of inland Mexico & Central America destinations through hub ports at Manzanillo MX, Lazaro Cardenas MX, and Balboa PA
Hamburg Süd’s highly personalized customer service, specialized cargo care and local expertise are at your disposal through our 250 offices worldwide. Contact your local Hamburg Süd representative for more information!