Asia to South America East Coast
Celebrating its 15th year of strong presence in the Asia - South America East Coast trade, Hamburg Süd continues to develop new and reliable products to meet our customers’ demand and high expectations when it comes to optimizing their supply chain.
Therefore, in addition to our direct ‘ASIA Service’ currently comprised of three slings, we offer seven new alternative routings through dependable connections via Europe, South Africa and the Panama Canal. With higher frequency of sailings backedup by our global service network, customers can benefit from multiple days of departure each week to connect their businesses with markets in Brazil, Argentina, and Uruguay – No matter what.
- Seven weekly sailings via Europe, South Africa and the Panama Canal
- Reliable transshipment connections with Hamburg Süd’s global network
- Multiple weekday departures – in addition to the direct ‘ASIA Service’
- Comprehensive Asia port coverage, combined with an extensive feeder network
- Fast transit times to Northeast Brazil – Salvador and Suape
- Dedicated service to Manaus via the Panama Canal
Hamburg Süd highly personalized customer service, specialized cargo care and local expertise are at your disposal through our 250 offices worldwide.