Hamburg Süd’s global liner service excellence coupled with our comprehensive South East Asia feeder network provide our customers with dependable transportation around the world. Markets in South Africa, Oceania, Europe, North and Latin America have never been so close, benefitting from multiple weekly sailings, flexible connectivity and competitive transit times.
Extensive Market Coverage:
Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia
In South East Asia our customers also count on consistent equipment supply through a vast fleet of containers in the region. Non-operating Reefers (NOR), designed to maximize the interior container capacity for dry cargo, are a good option providing space priority and cost saving opportunities for your shipments.
- Access to main global markets through integrated feeder and mainliner service network
- Reliable connectivity through Singapore, Tanjung Pelepas MY, and Port Kelang MY main hubs
- Fast Transit Times to Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay
- Dedicated corridor to Australia – with direct calls at Laem Chabang TH, Tanjung Palepas MY, & Singapore
- Direct services from Vietnam and Singapore to US East and West Coasts – including Southern California
Hamburg Süd highly personalized customer service, specialized cargo care and local expertise are at your disposal through our dedicated representative offices in South East Asia and overseas – no matter what.