(Morristown, New Jersey)…Hamburg Süd is consolidating all services calling the Pacific Northwest in Seattle by transferring the Australia/New Zealand service and the Pacific Coast - Western Mediterranean service from Tacoma to Seattle.
• Australia/New Zealand Service
- Last vessel to call in Tacoma: “Cap Pasado” voyage 956 on May 27, 2016
- First vessel to call in Seattle: “Balao” voyage 957 on June 10, 2016
• Pacific Coast-Western Mediterranean Service
- Last vessel call in Tacoma: “JPO Vela” voyage 615 on May 25, 2016
- First vessel call in Seattle: “Rio de Janeiro Express” voyage 616 on June 1, 2016
Both services will be calling at:SSA Terminals - Terminal 18
2400-2900 11th Avenue, S.W.
Seattle, Washington 98134
Hamburg Süd currently calls at the port of Seattle with its Trans-Pacific services (sling 4 and 5) and maintains a full service office in downtown Seattle.
By consolidating all services in Seattle, Hamburg Süd can better serve its customers with a wide range of services to and from most major markets.
Please contact your Hamburg Süd representative with any questions that you may have.