(Morristown, NJ)…We wish to update you on the impact as it relates to our operation in North America.
New York - APM Terminal, Port Elizabeth, NJ
The terminal will be open today June 30, 2017 for release of import cargo. APM will not receive export cargo at this time. The following Hamburg Süd service calls this facility:
- ASIA - U.S. East Coast Service (ASUS) String 2
Los Angeles - APM Terminal Pier 400
APM Terminal will remain closed for export receiving on June 30, 2017. There will be a limited import release program.
The following Hamburg Süd services call at this facility:
- West Coast - West Mediterranean Service:
• Import: “Cap Jackson” voy 721 is scheduled at APM on July 2 and we are monitoring the situation to make last-minute adjustment if required.
• Export: “Oakland Express” voy 719 is scheduled to call APM on July 2 and we will make last minute adjustments as required.
- ASIA - U.S. West Coast Service (UPAS) String 2: The next arrival is the “MSC Lauren” voyage 727 arriving June 30. This ship will be diverted to Long Beach (Pier T) for discharge and if conditions permit shift to APM Los Angeles to load export cargo on July 3, 2017.
Processing of export Hazmat booking for Maersk Line operated ships
We have a manual process in place to allow for processing hazmat shipments booked on Maersk Line operated ships.
None of the other 19 North American Services of Hamburg Süd are impacted and all services are operating normally.
Please contact your Hamburg Süd representative with any questions you may have.
We thank you for your support of Hamburg Süd.