Hamburg Süd revamped ASIA service continues to offer you reliable, flexible and comprehensive ocean shipment from Asia to the major South America East Coast markets. Through connections at Itaguai (Sepetiba) and Santos main transshipment hubs, we bring your cargo to an even wider geographic scope – No matter what.
- Two direct and weekly sailings from Asia to South America East Coast
- Additional seven multiple weekday departures via Europe, South Africa and Panama Canal – with Hamburg Sud’s Global Network
- Extensive feeder coverage of Southeast and Northeast Asia ports
- Direct Itapoa & Itajai calls attending Santa Catarina market
- Aliança Cabotage and Mercosul own service networks providing the best inner Brazil and River Plate coverage – including Rosario and Zarate destinations
- Fast transit times to Vitoria and Northeast Brazil
- Comprehensive coverage of Manaus market with connection options via the Atlantic or Panama canal
Did you know? Itajai and Navegantes is only a river apart! Located across the riverbank of “Rio Itajaí-Açu” inside the Santa Catarina state, Itajai serves as an excellent gateway to Brazil’s major industrial and business centers – Joinville and its state capital Florianópolis.
Hamburg Süd highly personalized customer service, specialized cargo care and local expertise are at your disposal through our 250 offices worldwide.